Alert and account for building occupants or event attendees when an emergency is happening.
Deliver alerts and incident updates simultaneously via mobile, desktop, web browser, and compatible audio and visual communications systems.
When an emergency happens at or near your building or event, Share911 makes everything more efficient, starting with the ability to issue emergency alerts and view real-time reports of danger, injured, and missing persons, all from a single source of truth.
Share911 empowers you and authorized personnel to issue emergency action alerts such as the need to lockdown, evacuate, or shelter in place from your mobile device or computer.
While an incident is underway, share updates about what is happening as it is happening, keeping everyone informed instead of leaving them in the dark.
LiveView enables you and everyone involved in the incident to see who is near danger, in need of medical attention, missing, or safe.
Share911 documents everything that occurred during your drills and actual emergencies, providing a concise chronological record.
Alerting & Messaging
The fastest way to reach everyone when it matters most
- Select from customized emergency alerts that let people know what action they need to take to get safe.
- Send messages to everyone, groups, or individuals at any time.
Emergency alerts shared
When an emergency is happening, people share the location of danger or where help is needed with their co-workers and 911
- Share the exact location of a threat.
- Share the exact location of a fire or smoke condition.
- Share the exact location of a medical emergency or injured persons
- Share where missing persons were last seen.
- See who is safe inside or outside the building.
Liveview puts everything you need to know, from across all of your channels, in one place.
- See the location of danger and medical emergencies at the top of the page.
- Missing and unaccounted-for persons are displayed in real-time.
- See who is safe and where they are located.
Made more efficient
The faster you can reunify parents and guardians with their children, the better
- Maintain the chain of custody for students as they are moving to recovery
- Enable parents and guardians to check-in using their mobile device
- Communicate with reunification team members and parents/guardians electronically
Training is critical
Practice using Share911 during drills and training opportunities.
- Review after action reports for drills to take corrective action and improve readiness.
Your record of everything that occurred
- View a chronological chain of events to review what took place and what actions were taken
- Have a record of all of your communications, including alerts and messages
What our customers say?
As a former special education teacher, campus administrator and district level administrator; I knew the value of communication and accountability during an emergency. When I had the opportunity to see Share911 in action, during a drill at a neighboring district, I saw that we may have a solution for our concerns. Continued communication with the members of the Share911 Team proved that the goal of Share911 was not to simply sell a product, but to build a partnership that would continue to grow and evolve as security needs change.
As a school administrator, Share 911 has been a valuable tool that has helped me to increase student and staff safety at schools. Prior models of calling the front desk, discussing the emergency, making a PA announcement with safety directions, responding to constant emails and phone calls, all while trying to navigate an emergency; cost time, create chaos, and ultimately, leave the people we care about in harm’s way for longer than necessary. Share 911 allows staff to be able to quickly communicate an emergency with little to no time lapse. The swiftness of communication about an emergency allows all staff to get themselves and their students to safety quickly.
Trusted by customers nationwide
In business since 2013, Share911 Emergency is used in schools, hospitals, and businesses of all kinds.
We'd love to show you how you can be notified the moment anything is happening anywhere in your organization, alert people to take specific action to stay safe, account for everyone in real-time, or all of the above! Here are a few ways to reach out to our sales team.